Tuesday, October 4, 2011

A little disclaimer and update

I didn't realize it'd been so long since I wrote! I can't really claim to have been too busy... just not feeling inspired.

I know I've recommended the Mothering.com boards a lot on this blog. I still think there is some good information to be found, but these past few months I've seen too much crazy. If you go there for information on attachment parenting, breastfeeding or natural living, please, be careful to not believe everything you read. There is CRAZY stuff on there. Read everything with a handful of salt and remember that not everything works for every family. I don't want to get into the weird and awful things I've read there, I just wanted to make sure that if anyone finds them from this blog (not likely since I never update) that there is a disclaimer.

Otherwise, life is good. Gideon is growing like a weed. He's having some caps put on next week and I'm kind of freaking about the anesthesia. I'll be glad when it's over.

No comments:

Post a Comment