So, in the interest of "going green" I decided to make some dishclothes so I would have something for dishes when I run out of sponges (I used to buy in large packages so I have a few left).
I got some 100% cotton yarn and started knitting. I chose two different colors- one for kitchen clothes and one for washclothes to replace my loofah in the bathroom. I just knitted a large square for the bathroom ones.
But then decided to try something a little different for one of the kitchen ones. OK, to be honest, I didn't keep track of how many I cast on in the first place so it ended up too long. I realized it was going to be giant if I made it square, so I folded it in half and crocheted the edges together to create a square with a pocket for my hand. I also crocheted a little loop to hang it on a hook or over the faucet. I really like how they turned out!
Geranium Expansion Pack: the collar
13 hours ago