Monday, October 24, 2011

Thrifting clothes for Gideon


I've bought so many clothes for Gideon at thrift stores. The Goodwill in Post Falls and in Couer d'Alene have most baby clothes for 99 cents. And, if I get the right color tag, they are half off!


The other thrift stores I go to have baby clothes between $1 and $3. I don't think I've spent more than $2 on any other one item of clothing for him.

I've bought pants, shorts, shirts, sweatshirts and pajamas for him. Most of them were very gently used. I even found a new with tags sweatshirt and sweatpants set for $1.99 last week.

Those pictures are only the current (clean) clothes I've bought for Gideon. There are others that he's grown out of already and some are in the wash. I love saving money on clothes for him since he is growing so quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment