Sunday, December 6, 2009

A few things I've made for baby




The dragon is something I've been working on for a while and finally finished. He's adorable and now I just need to make a little knight that can fight with him. I ran out of the light colored green yarn so I used a darker color and just did spots of the light green on them. I actually prefer it that way to one color.
The vest I knitted in about three days- over a weekend though, so I had lots of time to work on it. It's adorable and I can't wait to put it on him. I found some white yarn that is SO soft in my stash while I was organizing and I'm making another one for him. I figure he can wear it over his colored long sleeve shirts! I skipped the buttons on the gray one but I think I'll put buttons on the white one.

No comments:

Post a Comment