Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I'm just going to pretend the past 4 months never happened...

It hasn't been that long since I blogged, right? Ha ha. It's not like I have a ton of people reading this anyway.

To update really quick: Gideon is thriving. Nursing all the time still though he's finally eating some solids. Still sleeping with us. No vaccinations. No problems with his perfectly intact penis. He's cruising every where and has taken a few steps on his own. He loves to play and snuggle and smile and talk and laugh. He is seriously the best thing that has ever happened to us.



Yes, my house is messy but Gideon is so cute!

On me: I still love nursing Gideon whenever he wants. We've moved to a new city and are loving it. I love being home with Gideon every day. And I can't believe it's been almost a year since I went into labor and gave birth. I keep wondering how I'll feel about that milestone.

I've accepted what happened but I can't seem to stop the "what if" thoughts from creeping into my mind.

I won't promise that I'll be back soon to post more, but I will try! With an aspiring toddler in the house, it's not easy to have two hands to type a post!

No comments:

Post a Comment