Thursday, August 6, 2009

Something new

I'm going to try to do this every week (or every two) along with a belly picture. I don't have one for this post since I have yet to take one! We need to get on that. I just hate to get a picture of bloat since baby is still well hidden.

How far along? 8 weeks.

Total weight gain/loss: I have not weighed myself... I don't even know what I started out weighing 8 weeks ago. Our scale has been broken for more than 6 months.

Maternity clothes? Nope, though trying to stay in the looser stuff.

Sleep: Like a log for eight hours except when getting up to pee.

Best moment this week: Telling the family the news.

Movement: None except for little cramps that I assume is my uterus stretching to make room for the kid.

Food cravings: If it's not making me feel like throwing up, I'll eat it! It's so weird being starving and sick at the same time.

Gender: unknown

Labor signs: Nope.

Belly button in or out? In.

What I miss: Energy.

What I am looking forward to: Telling more people... really just having it out in the open.

Weekly wisdom: Lemon heads will do wonders with morning sickness.

Milestones: None that I can think of... I guess telling my family. I felt a little like I was lying to them because half the time I don't believe I'm actually pregnant!

No comments:

Post a Comment