Thursday, August 13, 2009

Nine week post...

How far along? 9 weeks.

Total weight gain/loss: Same as last week.

Maternity clothes? I bought a pair of maternity shorts... they are comfy except for the elastic keeps folding down. Very annoying.

Sleep: Still good. Just waking up to pee several times a night.

Best moment this week: Can't think of anything...

Movement: None that I can feel! But according to ehd.com the baby is moving a lot right now!

Food cravings: I craved pineapple glazed ham for a week before breaking down and cooking one last night. Now we have lots of ham leftovers to use. I think homemade mac and cheese is on the menu tonight.

Gender: unknown

Labor signs: Nope.

Belly button in or out? In. I have an extremely deep belly button. I wonder if it will ever pop out.

What I miss: Being able to suck in my stomach.

What I am looking forward to: Telling everyone. I'm sick of people complaining about not being able to tell other people.

Weekly wisdom: Don't share the news until you are ready for EVERYONE to know.

Milestones: None really. Though apparently our baby grew ears this week!

Sorry, no belly pictures yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment