Thursday, November 3, 2011

Learning some new crochet stitches

Through the amazing world of Pinterest, I've found some great new crochet stitches to try out. I'm working on a few different things using the new stitches I've learned.

No foundation crochet is awesome. I just used it to start a scarf and it really does make a nice tension free start!

The Puff stitch flower
 is really simple once you make one. I'm making a bunch of the blue ones and might end up with a blanket... or a scarf. Not sure yet! The purple one uses the puff stitch and will be a scarf.



The Star stitch makes a very light, soft scarf and I'm working on a blanket using the same stitch. 







 I feel like it's been forever since I learned a new stitch so learning all these has been fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment