Thursday, March 11, 2010

38 weeks (or so)




So, technically, I'm 38 weeks and 5 days. We're getting SO close! I've had two appointments since the last time I posted. Both have gone well. My blood pressure has gone down thanks to the herbal teas I've been taking (a mix of red raspberry leaf, roasted dandelion root and nettle leaves). It's not the most tasty but I think it's growing on me. I told baby this morning as I was making it that he had to be out in less than 4 days because I don't want to have to buy a whole package of dandelion root tea and have a bunch leftover when he arrives!



Baby is head down. I've been having lots of contractions but none that are too painful or getting and staying close together. No other signs of labor... I did time contractions for awhile last night and they were between 3 and 7 minutes apart, lasting less than 2 minutes. But, they still weren't too uncomfortable. I decided to just go to bed because if I was going into labor I wanted to get as much sleep as possible first! Today I've had some that are a little more uncomfortable and 4 minutes apart, but then it'll be 15 minutes before another non painful one. I think this kid is messing with us!

Next appointment is sometime next week... Unless I go into labor before then!

No comments:

Post a Comment