Christmas, Christmas, Christmas... I can not believe it came so quickly! Thankfully we have shopping done and presents wrapped and in big plastic containers to transport to the family. I think we did an amazing job of getting presents. I think we got things that people really will use and love instead of just stuff to fill boxes, like lotions or candies you don't even know if the person will like. Even for my brother in laws (who I never know what to get), I think we did a great job.
I am so looking forward to:
- Dinner with my family, of talking about nothing and everything.
- Seeing two best friends from high school.
- Playing in the snow with my nephews and husband.
- Watching my nephews snuggle up with the husband and fight to be the one closest to him... they love him.
- The chaos of wrapping paper and boxes as everyone opens their gifts.
- Spending the whole weekend with my family.
I love my family, if you can't tell. I love that my husband fits right in with my family. He fit right in from the very first Christmas when we were still just dating. I am so excited to spend time with everyone.
Now, I just hope it stops snowing in the pass so we can make it there on Christmas Eve!
Merry Christmas everyone!
Do you need a serger?
5 days ago